Jeff Loomis clinic tonight over here

Well I'll be there with my buddy (my ex-guitarist) to attend loomis clinic.
He'll shows his guitars and amp rig.
Shredding time ehheh ;)
Hope to take some pics with the man himself.
I won't carry all my nevermore cd's, too much stuff to get signed, so I think a pic is more than enough.

it's a good day today ;)

Some time ago I was visiting Musikmesse( think it was 2007 or 2008) and was looking where to go.
After peruse the plan I decided to go to a Loomis workshop as well...didnt know how he was, just remember it was metal stuff :D.

So I was searching the exhibition stand and saw a guy with a guitar on his back, searching too. When we found the stand he goes to the stage and played. :D:D:D:D:loco:

He did a clininc here in greece last sunday and it was pretty awesome. I don't know what he will use in italy but here he didn't carry any amp with him, he just plugged his guitar in the amp the venue had (marshall) with an overdrive pedal. He played some songs from his solo album and nevermore and took questions from the audience in between. Really nice guy and awesome guitarist. You'll definitely get the chance to take a photo with him after the show.

I saw his clinic last week in Belgrade.
Really awesome person, very friendly and happy to answer any questions.
He brought his ENGL here with a Marshall cab

It`s like Betty Ford, except you`re not trying to quit drugs and alcohol :D

Loomis basically just played his and Nevermore stuff to a backing track and answered questions.
Previous clinic I`ve been to was Greg Koch (Fender endorser) and that one was much better. He played with his band, demonstrated tons of different gear (guitars, amps), and talked about lot of different playing techniques.
+ He`s got a great sense of humor, so it was really fun and informative.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhZe6qj1b04&feature=related[/ame]

Interesting (and a little disappointing). I'm guessing he's no longer sponsored by Engl.

Well no, it's still endorsed.
Over here he played through a powerball II and a mesa cab and of course he showed his schecters. when he talked about the amp is using on the road I didn't get what he's really using. he talked about a "120 amp" it could be either a savage 120 or a powerball... Isn't the powerball II a 120watt amp? the old one is 100watt for sure.
Too bad for the music distributor who get him to italy, Loomis didn't talk too much about the gear ;) lol
I guess he wasn't interested in that stuff (promoting gear and so on) he wanted to play music that's it ;)
And he confirmed is going to release another solo record.
For a nevermore release he really doesn't know, we have to wait a little longer.
Videos of that night are coming as well!!! my buddy filmed everything