Jeff Loomis interview from Wacken 2004

Or can you just give us your name and password so we can see it.

None of us will be going back there since we don't speak danish. ;)

Just go to http://www.heavymetal.dk/./ and then click on "Tilmeld" ( it means register )- t's on the left under "community". Then there appears two fields. The one is "Dit ønskede brugernavn" ( it means, your screen name ). Type a screen name. The other field is "Din email adresse" ( it means your e-mail address ). Then click "Tilmeld". Not hard...

Oh it works. Jeff's one kick ass guy but the interview doesn't know english for shit. haha

Thanks a shitload for the interview man.

hey thanks, cool intewview. i didnt know jeff has a mild accent. 'we change from elbum to elbum.' haha. they said they might tour like 8 or 9 shows before they go into record the new album. that means that it will most likely be a west coast tour, which sucks for me since i live on the east coast.

also, it was clear jeff was either nervous or did not want to do that interview at all. i dont blame him because the man doing the interview asked stupid questions and said the band's sound sucked!

Well he was on camera so he was probably a little nervous. He looked like he was having problems understanding the guy but he didn't look like he didn't want to be there.

Also, I didn't pick up an accent. What accent did you pick up?

neal said:
how bout a link to the interview so we dont have to register?
Sorry man - wish I could but you HAVE to register in order to watch the interview. There's nothing I can do about it...