Jeff Scott Soto to tour with Trans Siberian Orchestra

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Thought this might be of interest here..from Blabbermouth..

Legendary vocalist Jeff Scott Soto (TALISMAN, JOURNEY, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN) will sing on the upcoming TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA winter tour beginning November 1. Jeff will be part of the West Coast production (as TSO is split in two).

According to Jeff's official newsletter, "Jeff is thrilled to be part of this tour as it is an introduction to future appearances with TSO, including the new album 'Night Castle'."

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA is a rock orchestra founded in 1996 by Paul O'Neill, Robert Kinkel, and Jon Oliva (SAVATAGE). The band's musical style is often described in different terms, incorporating progressive rock, symphonic metal, and heavy metal, with influences from classical music.

For a list of dates, click here.

Jeff Scott Soto has posted audio samples from his forthcoming solo album, "Beautiful Mess", on his MySpace page. The LP will be issued on September 16 via Sewtoe Music through iTunes.

Japan's Metal Moment podcast has uploaded a new audio interview with Jeff Scott Soto. Listen to the chat at this location.

Video footage of Jeff Scott Soto performing the song "Broken Man" from "Beautiful Mess" at Paladino's in Tarzana, California can be viewed below.

Last edited by a moderator:
OH HELL YEAH!!!!

I was just talking to my wife about getting tix for this year. We've always wanted to go, but they always play so early here, like in mid-November, and it always sneaks up on me.

This is all the extra motivation I need to make this a priority this year.

Thanks for the news Jax!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah-- I am glad to see this-- JSS will get some great exposure of this-- what a talented guy and great human being.. Now if he and DC Cooper would be on stage together, I would be in heaven!!

Got my tix through he presale yesterday. 4th row center, yeah baby!:Smokin: