Jeff Waters News

Feel_The_Force

Thrash 'Til Death!!
Aug 7, 2005
England
This was posted on Annihilator's My Space:

"A new line of guitars is coming from Mr. Waters and RAN Guitars. I saw some of the different ones and they are simply amazing. Superb. All guitarists will want to try these out!

As for Mr. Loomis (NEVERMORE guitarist Jeff Loomis) and some of the past 'issues'... I can tell you that both Jeffs are friends, are talking and might surprise you all with something coming up soon! I will let Mr. Waters elaborate when he is ready.

I have been told to pass on news that Mr. Waters may also be releasing a line of heavy metal tube guitar amplifiers and speaker cabinets with a European company he is working with, as well as his own line of guitar overdrive pedals.

Lots more to come but I will let Jeff tell you it all in detail."

I like the part where it says Jeff and Jeff could get together to do something, that would be killer!!:kickass:

BastardOfBodom said:
Are RAN guitars good? and like where an you buy them?

I've never ever heard a sucky thing about those geetars. Those who own one just loves em and says they're really really good. I would guess they are just because they are complete customs.. not all of them.. but you can order a custom, whatever shape and hardware you want for a damn good price..

I'm going down there someday not too far away in the future.. maybe you should too BastardOfBodom, cause we're so close to poland..