Jens @ wikipedia

I have no clue. I think you upload the picture to the wikimedia commons site right on the left sidebar menu then link it from there :p I was too lazy to make an account though.

Yes, but I need a photo. And the ones I found belong to someone (like magazines or photographers) so I can't use them.
If anyone has a photo and doesn't mind donating it to the page, that would be perfect.

Sorry mate, but you can't do advertisement in wikipedia, so I can't upload the Vic Firth picture.

well thats stupid...........ok maybe this one? hahahaha

IMG_0071.jpg

Im just kidding...or am I? lol

Ahahah!! Amazing stuff...
I don't think that is stupid. If advertisement was allowed, it would be all over wikipedia, and it would suck.
A good picture would be of you playing drums in a concert, for example. If you have one, I can put it online. The Borkky one is already there.

Ha, Optimus is this black guy Patrick that I smoke weed with. Hes the whitest black guy you'd ever meet. I guess theres a whole underground cult of Transformer people who try to build suits that they can wear that can actually change into different shit. hahaha, nuts..........The toxic mutant sniper is my roommate Clint.

Let me see:
5. May - 74 is right
I joined in 1997 and I've playd absolutelly all concerts ever done
My break started in 2003 actually, but I still playd concerts in 2005, 2007. Personally I see it more as a break then quitting and rejoining. Let's say I tried to quit, but it didn't quite work out that way he he.
I'm 185 cm yes.
I'm close friends with Vortex, but I'm not sure it's suitable to have that on the wiki he he...
I'm very proud of the Gibson endorsement thought, I've been using my -73 Les Paul Custom exclusively since 1992, the one you can see on absolutelly all picktures of me live.
The DHG period was merely rehearsing for the album they released 6 years later. I never made much of a point about this as I never did anything "official" with them, but I do know most of the songs on the album Supervillain Outcast. This is probably also why they haven't even listed me as former member on their own site.
About Inferno: I started it and I ran it the 2 first years. I left due to some cheesy board decisions made at one meeting I was not present on. I see it like I created a monster. It was ment to be a gathering of metal, it has developed into a farse where an underfed metal- crowd pays almost anything to see a few bands over 3 nights on Norwegian soil. The 2 first years were the groundbreaking ones anyway, with focus on the music. The biggest norwegian radio- channel even had me pointed out as nr 1 menace to society as I was "organicing a satanic mass in Oslo during the most sacred of the christian hollidays" he he. I debatede a priest live on a radio- show, insanity. After I left the festival has mostly been focused on how to earn the most money out of this, most of media and people at large doesn't give a fuck! I'll bet they'll be sponsored by H&M soon, very metal...

Ahahaha H&M...
First of all, thanks for the info.
Well, I guess all metal fests end up like that. That's why I only like to go to the small ones that are still like small kids. Once they grow up and turn teenagers, you can't control them anymore and all they want is expensive clothes and cell phones (geez I'm talking like an adult...).
It's kind of sad to read that your "project" didn't quite go as you wished and expected. I bet at first it was very cool, and probably fun for you, as the media almost pointed you out as being Satan eheh! Can you tell me the URL for that interview (if there is one)?
About DHG, there is just a small reference on the page, so I guess it stays that way. For the rest of the info you provided, I will edit the page now.