Jerky boys

ironmaidenfan09 is a huge Jerky Boys-fan!

That would be correct. I have been a huge fan ever since they came out. I have every CD / DVD and bootleg they have ever made. Some of the funniest shit I have ever heard. Every time I get sick of listening to music I will throw in the Jerky Boys collection to tie me over

You should get the Musacha Tapes CD too. That one is a classic as well.

I think Kissel would be a good choice for Anthrax's next vocalist

Last edited by a moderator:
Know where i can download any of their bootleg/unreleased material ? I have all their cds and i came across the 1986 bootleg online. You a fan of the movie ?

Know where i can download any of their bootleg/unreleased material ? I have all their cds and i came across the 1986 bootleg online. You a fan of the movie ?

yeah I like the movie as well. There are some funny parts like when they have cement shoes on their feet.

I have a dvd of them from when they took over a tour guide bus in NYC and were saying all kinds of crazy shit over the PA system on the bus. I think MTV put it on. Was pretty funny

As far as the bootleg shit I am not sure. I don't even know where most of my stuff is. Some of it really wasn't that funny but still worth having.

Have you heard the touchtone terrorists or tom mabe? Those have some quality shit too.

But Jerky Boys and Musacha Tapes are my favorite for sure.

yeah I like the movie as well. There are some funny parts like when they have cement shoes on their feet.

I have a dvd of them from when they took over a tour guide bus in NYC and were saying all kinds of crazy shit over the PA system on the bus. I think MTV put it on. Was pretty funny

As far as the bootleg shit I am not sure. I don't even know where most of my stuff is. Some of it really wasn't that funny but still worth having.

Have you heard the touchtone terrorists or tom mabe? Those have some quality shit too.

But Jerky Boys and Musacha Tapes are my favorite for sure.

Heard of touchtone terrorists, was a fan of crank yankers on mtv2 also.

http://hotfile.com/dl/61854043/2807319/Jerky_Boys_1986_Bootleg.rar.html

Jerky Boys bootleg before their first official release.
Features such classics as:

Verrazano Bridge ["I injured one of the workers who works there"]

Jerky ["Whats your name, Jerky? "Whats my name, Jerky?"]

Floral Design ["I can take a whole rose, stem and all, and shove it right up my ass" "Why dont you just do that"?]

Sewer Rooter ["I dont give a fuck who you are, I need someone out here"]

Glass Blower ["I dont know if the bitch is bleeding, I hit her with the FUCKIN LAMP MAN!"

Real Estate ["I have to use the phone I said" "SHUT THE FUCK UP I SAID, IM ON THE PHONE, YOU WANT ME TO GET A GODDAMN JOB"]

Honeymoon Suite ["I want you to beat up my wife, she likes getting beat up. Beat the shit outta my fuckin wife. Ill pay you to beat my wife up"]

http://hotfile.com/dl/61854043/2807319/Jerky_Boys_1986_Bootleg.rar.html

Jerky Boys bootleg before their first official release.
Features such classics as:

Verrazano Bridge ["I injured one of the workers who works there"]

Jerky ["Whats your name, Jerky? "Whats my name, Jerky?"]

Floral Design ["I can take a whole rose, stem and all, and shove it right up my ass" "Why dont you just do that"?]

Sewer Rooter ["I dont give a fuck who you are, I need someone out here"]

Glass Blower ["I dont know if the bitch is bleeding, I hit her with the FUCKIN LAMP MAN!"

Real Estate ["I have to use the phone I said" "SHUT THE FUCK UP I SAID, IM ON THE PHONE, YOU WANT ME TO GET A GODDAMN JOB"]

Honeymoon Suite ["I want you to beat up my wife, she likes getting beat up. Beat the shit outta my fuckin wife. Ill pay you to beat my wife up"]

Some of those are not Jerky Boys they are The Musacha Tapes. There is an enetire CD called "The Musacha Tapes" it rules.

Last edited by a moderator: