jerry, you faggoth, get in here

cthulufhtagn

Went Out for Smokes 13 Years Ago
Jul 19, 2004
south of washington
have you seen ichi the killer, because if you haven't you probably should put down whatever you're doing and go find it. better than old boy? not sure. more fucked up than old boy? PROBABLY! it even has a dude cutting his own tongue out too!

rape, torture, and arterial spray. only the finest in japanese cinema!!! :kickass:

edit: seriously, this movie is really, really fucking disturbed and brutal :kickass:

I'll add it to my queue. It's not just senseless brutality is it? I need a story that will pull at my emotional heart strings. Something that will wrench me in the ribs as I noodle dance with glee to the sheer beauty that's cinematically laid before my feet.

The cover of Ichiro Suzuki reminded me of those straight to video serial killer films that came out about 5 years ago, (Dahmer, Gacy, Bundy, etc) Which may be why I haven't seen it yet.

ITK was a bit sensless ... but then again I also hated everyones Agalloch of movies that you all love to circle jerk around ... the soap opera like BATTLE ROYALE ... this thing was like As The World Turns mixed with I Know What you Did Last Summer ... the most hyped up and ultimate dissapointment in my movie watching history [/tryingtobeaswittyasRIA]

But then again ... I liked Audition :loco: