JET....saw them last time for the 2nd time...!!!!!

waz416c

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
If u like fun and loud straight up rock n rol.......they do it aweosmely.....I had seen them once before at teh ACL festival...adn my wife loves them too...so we jsut decided liek 2 hours before the show to go....hahaha....adn man...did they put on a show....really cool......had lot of crowd interaction.....actaulyl tehy todl us...this was thoier first US date for this tour....and they had jsut filmed a Video in our town...haha.......pretty cool...!!!....awnayzy.....relaly good energetic show...!!!!.....they are no super good musicans...but live...they sound poerful together..!!!.....PEAC EOUT

* I MEAN...SAW THEM LAST NIGHT...!!!..haha.....PEAC EOUT

makethestringscry said:
You have a wife?

yes I am married....hahaha...!!!.....i guess ppl cant imagine that......hahaha....but yuppers...she waws kind enough to look past teh typing of mine...hahaha...!!!.......PEAC EOUT

Powers said:
Most women from deprived areas of Russia can't read anyway.

I gotcha...!!!...dont worry when u wanna settle down...we'll all chip in and get you one of those...!!!......PEAC EOUT

Jet belongs to the ranks of bands such as Wolfmother whose sole gimmick seems to be to rip off 30-year-old bands and music styles in some attempt to be 'retro' or 'artsy' and their main fanbase seems to consist of people who are too young and/or ignorant to even know the bands they are ripping off. Why not just listen to AC/DC (the band they are clearly ripping off) if you want to listen to some straightforward rock music. Atleast they are genuine and actually contributed something to the music scene back in the day rather than just blatantly copying someone else.

CAIRATH said:
Jet belongs to the ranks of bands such as Wolfmother whose sole gimmick seems to be to rip off 30-year-old bands and music styles in some attempt to be 'retro' or 'artsy' and their main fanbase seems to consist of people who are too young and/or ignorant to even know the bands they are ripping off. Why not just listen to AC/DC (the band they are clearly ripping off) if you want to listen to some straightforward rock music. Atleast they are genuine and actually contributed something to the music scene back in the day rather than just blatantly copying someone else.