Jiimy Bower selling Drums used on Down/Crowbar albums

Arcane Son

Seeker Of Wisdom
Jan 25, 2006
Thought you would get a kick out of this Dave since your a big fan of Down and Crowbar like me.
------------------------------------

DOWN drummer Jimmy Bower (also guitarist in EYEHATEGOD, SUPERJOINT RITUAL) has issued the following update:

"I'm getting rid of the infamous DOWN 'Nola' drum kit. It's the kit on the '95 DOWN tour. It's a Ludwig three-piece kit. I also recorded 'Broken Glass' [by] CROWBAR, 'Odd Fellows Rest' [by] CROWBAR and DOWN's 'Nola'. Joey LaCaze used it on the [THE MYSTICK KREWE OF] CLEARLIGHT record. I used it in Europe three times and countless tours in the States. These drums are smooth as they come.

"Wanted to see if anyone is interested before I go to eBay. I want at least a grand [$1,000] for it."

Anyone interested click here: :: View topic - check it out

Damn it Rob! You and I both need to start buying this stuff when we see it! I'd like to get my hands on at least one piece of the NOLA metal gear! I'm still kinda haunted from missing out on Kirk's guitar a few months ago.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/woods-ypres/272272-jimmy-bowers-down-nola-drumset-sale.html

+ I liked what some dude wrote in that forum about "the guy who bought Kirk's (CROWBAR/DOWN guitarist) guitar should meet up with the guy who buy's Jimmy's drums, and jam together!"