Jim Gaffigan... funniest comedian ever??

Try Dave Hughes, Arj Barker, Danny Bhoy or Wil Anderson. If you're not American that is. I watched one of your festivals that had Drew Carey, Jason Alexander and some other 'stand ups' and they were terrible. I put it down to cultural differences.

Try Dave Hughes, Arj Barker, Danny Bhoy or Wil Anderson. If you're not American that is. I watched one of your festivals that had Drew Carey, Jason Alexander and some other 'stand ups' and they were terrible. I put it down to cultural differences.

Yeah, I have seen some Aussie comics on the World Comedy Tour and they are fuckin' funny, as well as English, Irish, and especially Scottish :kickass:

to be honest, i dont find most of those comedians as funny as theyre cracked up to be... i mean no offence to americans but the majority of your comedy is found to be cheesy and lame by most non-american comedy fans. maybe its something to do with the us culture, i dont know. but m_w was right, english, irish and scottish comics are hilarious. jason byrne put on one of the best performances ive ever seen a couple of years ago at the melbourne international comedy festival.