Job Offer: Drum Editing - 3 songs

Morgan C

MAX LOUD PRESETS¯\(°_o)/¯
Apr 23, 2008
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
So.. I usually do drum editing, but my computer has decided to spaz out on me. I'm gonna try getting Reaper working today with Adam's patch, but otherwise I'll need someone else to do these for me.

3 metalcore tracks, 4-5 mins each. For around $75.

I've had quite a few people PM me already.. I've tried editing in Reaper with Adam's code and so far it's working quite well. I tried yesterday before making this, but was way too confused and my internet was down so I couldn't access any help files.

There are a few issues as I've never used Reaper before, but its not locking up like Sonar did (even before it went crazy). If for some reason I can't get it working I'll pick one of you guys, but for now I should be able to get this done myself - sorry!

That sucks, I was hoping to get you to do all my drum editing (cause you are on Sonar, and live in AUS) with most of my recordings, decided I am going to hire rather than spend hours doing it myself

That sucks, I was hoping to get you to do all my drum editing (cause you are on Sonar, and live in AUS) with most of my recordings, decided I am going to hire rather than spend hours doing it myself

I should still be able to do it, just not through Sonar.

Reaper is taking me a little longer so far than Sonar would, but it's much less stressful (no fingers crossing that I haven't done too much at a time and am about to break my system), and there's quite a few cool things that once I get used to, will probably let me edit faster than through Sonar.

I'll be doing the rest of these myself through Reaper - sorry for making this! If Lasse wants to delete that might be good.