JOB: Selling myspace layouts

Carlcass

Dec 13, 2009
What's up guys? Been a while since I last wrote here. Summer is coming up and I'm looking for some work. I've evolved since last time and you can check out some of my new stuff here:

www.myspace.com/ocularismusic (just finished this)
www.myspace.com/carlcassen2 (still a work in progress)
www.myspace.com/carlcasstest (another work in progress)

You can find all info needed at my myspace: www.myspace.com/thecarlcass

Please do not contact through this site, use my gmail instead as stated on my myspace. [carlcassdesigns@gmail.com]

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey man ... was wondering what happened to you

I never heard back from you about doing our site .... tried emailing a few times, nothing

Major absence, you could say. Very sorry about that, had some extreme family issues going on, my mother's house actually burned to the ground and stuff very sorry. Kinda got to the point where I didn't check my mail for quite some time, and now it just felt real late to respond. Sorry about that, if you're still interested, we could hook something up

Major absence, you could say. Very sorry about that, had some extreme family issues going on, my mother's house actually burned to the ground and stuff very sorry. Kinda got to the point where I didn't check my mail for quite some time, and now it just felt real late to respond. Sorry about that, if you're still interested, we could hook something up

Hey no worries man ... really sorry to hear about all that bad shit happening for you and your family. Seriously, don't sweat it in the least

If you have time and are still interested in doing it, I'd love it. Do you still have the files I sent you or would you need them again cause I actually still have everything in my dropbox.

Hey no worries man ... really sorry to hear about all that bad shit happening for you and your family. Seriously, don't sweat it in the least

If you have time and are still interested in doing it, I'd love it. Do you still have the files I sent you or would you need them again cause I actually still have everything in my dropbox.

I guess they are somewhere in my inbox. "Problem" is that the price has changed, I am no longer at the "gather a portfolio"-stage. But for the inconvenience I'll give you a discount. Send me an email again of what you wanted. Cheers

What's up guys? Been a while since I last wrote here. Summer is coming up and I'm looking for some work. I've evolved since last time and you can check out some of my new stuff here:

www.myspace.com/ocularismusic (just finished this)
www.myspace.com/carlcassen2 (still a work in progress)
www.myspace.com/carlcasstest (another work in progress)

You can find all info needed at my myspace: www.myspace.com/thecarlcass

Please do not contact through this site, use my gmail instead as stated on my myspace. [carlcassdesigns@gmail.com]

Hope to hear from you soon!

I'm still needing a layout btw, hit me up if you're still interested!