Joey? John? Just bring Neil back!!!

Dangerclose

New Metal Member
Jun 29, 2010
I'm tired of all this "whose better" crap. Just bring back Neil Turbin and play Fistful of Metal in it's entirety. That would make me happy.

Neil is a sharp vocalist with a lot of attitude

But I seriously doubt if he'll join Anthrax again

Plus- Playing albums in it's entirety (along with Armed and Dangerous and Gung-Ho) sounds like a good idea but when they play through it what's next? Madhouse? I Am Law? 1000 Points of Hate?

Jeah Not gonna happen

It'd be a nice 45 min set.

And yes I doubt Neil would come back, even if asked. Who knows, he's probably broke and working in a deli somewhere haha

Saw his Deathriders a couple of years ago @Sweden Rock...and they played almost entire Fistful of Metal...and it wasn't that bad....:)
He sure would be more METAL than Joey!

T:)

If you compare the vocals on Fistful with Joey's on the fake live tracks from the Armed & Dangerous EP you'll find they're quite simalar.

i'd enjoy Anthrax playing FISTFUL in it's entirety, still one of their best, yes, Neil sings the Fistful-songs better than Joey or Bush, and i have no doubt that he could also sing Joey's stuff. sometimes i wish i could travel back in time and see my favorite bands live in their primes or see their first shows, imagine that, travelling back in time and see Metallica live at a small club in SF in 1983, wouldn't that be cool? or seeing them on the mop-tour, or seeing Anthrax live with Dan Lilker and Neil Turbin in 1984. if i would meet doc brown i knew where i would travel with the time-machine.

Haha yeah man! Back in high school me and my buds used to always say that. " like what if Mr Kimball ( science teacher ) invented a time machine then we coulda seen All the bands we liked before they sucked. To put it into context this was '94-'95, and I was 16 and let me tell ya... Bad time for metal

Seriously. It was so bad even Iron Maiden sucked. Anyone remember "the x Factor" or "Virtual XI". Yeah I didn't think so ... When you can't count on 'Maiden you know shits fuked!
It was the good (metal) the bad (alternative) and the ugly ( Marlyn Manson ) kiddies. And you thought it was hard to get a backpatch now. Well son, let me tell ya 'bout a time before the internet....
... I'll save that for another trek "Somewhere back in time"

Seriously. It was so bad even Iron Maiden sucked. Anyone remember "the x Factor" or "Virtual XI". Yeah I didn't think so ... When you can't count on 'Maiden you know shits fuked!
"

Heh heh... me and my friends went to see Maiden back in 1988. Helloween was supporting...awesome gig - totally superb! One of the best!

...Fastforward to Virtual XI tour...same package, same place...again full house...but Bruce...and all the good songs were gone...
First Helloween sucked...we knew only Dr.Stein and Future World of their lazy set...

Then came Maiden with Blaze... we were...how would you put it politely...disappointed?

Jouni - the biggest Maiden fan I know - was the only one who kept repeating song after song..."after this one they will play something good"...

...and when they finally played the riff to "Iron Maiden" Jouni looked like a winner...all the others were at the bar...:)

T:)