JOHAN REINHOLDZ IS KING

makethestringscry said:
wtf do you mean who, He's the guitar player for Andromeda and he played with Skyfire before, what are you doing on this forum?
Well Ive never heard of Andromeda before, and I dont have time to memorize all the members of Skyfire, from before and now, and all the other bands I like.

Raiden > rayden

raiden1.gif

average stalker said:
you should of taken the advice in your sig
Why? It wasnt something stupid. I really didnt know, mainly because I dont know every member in every band I listen to. And I doubt you do.

average stalker said:
i don't know the members of all the bands i listen to. but i wouldn't go on a band's official forum and be like Who? when someone makes a thread about a current or past member.
Yeah, shadowsouls! WTF man? Wasn't it obvious tha

Fuck it, I can't even make a sarcastic response to this. This doesn't even make any sense. How is he supposed to know he's on the guy's band's forum when he doesn't know who he is? And also, it's not like Johan recorded on any Skyfire albums... what do you want him to do, look up every name he doesn't recognize on the forum just to make sure he isn't in Skyfire?

Furthermore, it's "should have." I "would of" let it go if you didn't mess up while insulting someone's intelligence.

well ive been listening to skyfire since shortly after timeless departure came out, and posting on the forum from the beginning, and i have no idea who this guy is. not everyone memorizes the band roster. hell, i dont even know half the song titles of some of my favorite albums. stop being a dick becuase you think you're king fanboy nerd number one. i mean goddamn.

Someone stop this forum's ever-declining quality! Why'd all these people have to wander over here and scare the likes of Stoke on Trent and Erma away :cry:

Johan Reinholdz is amazing.

I don't remeber the name of every band member.

Edit: Neal's teh ghey

Johan Reinholdz is guitarist in the prog-metal band Andromeda - check out their album Chimaira if you enjoy that type of stuff. When Jonas (the old bassist) quit Skyfire, Martin (the guitarist) switched to playing bass, and Johan joined as a guitarist. Reinholdz also cowrote 'Fragments of Time'.