Johann tattoo.

Loki335

New Metal Member
Oct 6, 2008
anyone have a pic of this tattoo? i want one, but i can seem to find that picture anywhere.. if you could post a clear one I'd appreciate it, because i want to get the same tat. please help.

I've seen it before but never had a close enough look or an opportunity to ask him about it. What is it? A hammer of Thor?

umm no, i think its a person with a long coat (might be odin)

again i suck at norse mythology, and im still learning it

but im sure as hell know the hammer of thor when i see it
true.
looks like the all-father, holding his spear gugnir.
I've seen this picture before, in a book i once had, but when i went to try and find it for my tat, I couldn't find it :(.

It's Odin, not Darth Vader like someone suggested in another thread, although at a distance...hey! Maybe Darth Vader is related to Grimnir himself??! (If I were a Christian, would that comment be considered blasphemy? Oh, never mind. 8 hours of sleep in 72hours is not good for Tyra's brain.)

Some threads like this just make me think 'wtf?'. Christ..

So what... he wants a tatoo... And OK, its frowned upon, but at the end of the day there is no law against copycat tatoos. They say imitation is the best form of flattery:)

A google search will show you the tatoo in all its glory. And I was surprised too, from a distance I thought it was a ship seen from the front. Maybe need my eyes checked.

So what... he wants a tatoo... And OK, its frowned upon, but at the end of the day there is no law against copycat tatoos. They say imitation is the best form of flattery:)

A google search will show you the tatoo in all its glory. And I was surprised too, from a distance I thought it was a ship seen from the front. Maybe need my eyes checked.

It just seems so pathetic to me. ;>