Johhny Cash is dead :(

"The Man In Black" was great. check out his version of "Rusty Cage".
I grew up listening to him but the country music stations were ignoring him until his death because he wasn't one of the new "it's country not rock because we use telecasters and pedal steels not strats and bottlenecks" made for video stars. he did get some recognition but not what he deserved. the day before he died i was at manifest records getting some new cd's and they were playing his last cd and everyone was talking about how good it is.
he lived his life doing what he loved. way to go!

oh yeah. he also introduced Steve Martin to America on his show. Steve walked out on stage with the groucho glasses with the nose and stach, the arrow through the head, and his banjo doing "i'm a ramblein', ramblein', ramblein', ramblein', ramblein', ramblein', ramblein', ramblein' "

John WAyne more bad assed than Johnny Cash- I dont think so. My god John Wayne was a conformist, never threw a punch- Cash was a drugged up pissed off man, singing about the sufferings and sins of life- until he found god unfortunately.

Now Charles Bronson, who died last week- was much more badassed than John WAyne- and I think he could have kicked either guys ass.

speed said:
John WAyne more bad assed than Johnny Cash- I dont think so. My god John Wayne was a conformist, never threw a punch- Cash was a drugged up pissed off man, singing about the sufferings and sins of life- until he found god unfortunately.

Now Charles Bronson, who died last week- was much more badassed than John WAyne- and I think he could have kicked either guys ass.

John Wayne to me was mister all American.

John Cash is and always will be the only man in music to have the balls to actually be an individual.

Deathwish is one of my alltime favorite movies.

RIP