John Entwistle dead

dolphz

Black Heart
Aug 21, 2001
Elmhurst, Ill. USA
Visit site
In memory of John Entwistle, who died today at the age of 57. The Who, specifically the movie The Kids Are Alright, made me want to be a musician. John will always be one of the very best bass players, a great musician, and a classy guy. RIP

Of course I've heard OF the Who. Thats about it though, I've never heard their music really and I don't know anything about them. Slipknot Isn't Metal: Is he the one holding the guitar in the Simpsons pic?

It' the "Bass God" that has punished him because he has broken too many basses on stage !!!!! (and had taken too much drugs !!):D

:)

BTW : RIP

Oh, this is sad:cry:
When I was a teenager, Entwhistle was my BASS HERO.
He was a great bass player, I was lucky enough to see the Who quite a few years ago now and he FUCKING ROCKED.

Yeah, this is such a shame. They had a tour coming soon, and I was probably gonna try to see them. I'm guessing The Who won't tour anymore now with only Pete and Roger left from the original lineup. Those two might do some special shows or tour again but not as The Who. :(

Heard on the radio this afternoon that the tour would continue, replacement yet to be detemined. Haven't confirmed this yet.