John Kerry Advocated Torture and Rape for Vietnam POWs and Veterans

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
...or so the Republicans would have you believe.

Fonda_Kerry_arrow.jpg

Photos showing Kerry attending the same anti-war rally as "Hanoi Jane" Fonda have caused GOP hawks to blast Kerry as "an enemy of Vietnam veterans".

OH BOO FUCKING HOO KERRY ATTENDED THE SAME GIANT RALLY AS JANE FONDA!

I highly doubt these allegations will stick--Kerry is famously a friend of veterans, certainly moreso than the benefits-cutting Bush, and has spent his career working on their side. Is this a side of Republican desperation? Dare we hope?

I'll have a box of biscuits and a side of republican desperation.

Seriously, though. Some certain motherfuckers are all "Kerry needs to back up these allegations of US soldiers committing war crimes!"

No, he really doesn't.

M Y L A I
look it the fuck up, please.

Wait, you mean people actually dispute that U.S. soldiers did shitty things in Vietnam?! I thought it was basically accepted fact.

Two weeks ago the Onion reprinted the old "U.S. Troops Pull Out of 12-year-old Vietnamese Girl" story.

yes they still dispute it highly alex. a lot of legion publications have huge debate articles about it. a lot of veterans get black balled of they go public with what they did/saw.

Well, Christ, all this time I thought people defending U.S. involvement in Vietnam were saying that enough good was done that it outweighed the war crimes. Not "there were no war crimes". That kind of damages their argument--if war crimes were proven, does U.S. involvement suddenly become unjustified?

i have no idea why they deny it. all i know is.... every now and then someone will covertly call my dad and ask for him to back them up when they come out with some story.