abyssofdreams

knows what you think.
Sep 30, 2002
Germany
www.abyssofdreams.com
first this, so you know what he's about (old clip):

then this (new radio clip):
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7850746.stm

For the record, John Sweeney is a BBC reporter who is well... losing his temper at times, especially when his fav. topic arises (Scientology).

Not to say he is wrong but his reaction is hilarious :lol:

Please take your time to listen to the radio-clip, it really gets funny towards the end and is only 2 minutes or so long :D
(He reviews the movie Valkyrie with Tom Cruise so Scientology isn't too far away...)

Last edited by a moderator:
To put this all into context, you should really watch the BBC Panorama - Scientology And Me documentary. [ame]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7922220836261464038[/ame]

It's really some creepy shit they (Scientology) pulled on Sweeney before he snapped and it was all done just to get a reaction like that from him. Hubbard knew his shit on how to drive people nuts. After all he was a complete whack job himself. o_O

I've only watched the video clip so far, but he doesn't seem to have lost his temper (or gotten angry at all, really) so much as he's found a unique method of preventing other people from getting a word in edgewise -- BROOTAL VOLUME!

BARK BARK BARK! are you ready to listen now? no? BARK BARK BARK!!

When I watched the outburst I thought it was over-done at first.

however, watching the whole video....Sweeney was king for reacting that way.
The Scientology cunt disrespected him after stalking him relentlessly. I don't think I would have kept my cool that long. Having that prick follow me wherever I go then follow up with one-sided attacks would have drove me insane. Of course, that's exactly what they would have wanted.

Creepy shit for sure. Their main guy though, what a fucking lunatic. He cracked me up when he got all up in Sweeney's face at the fair.

"Well buddy, you got it, right here, right now. I'm angry. Really angry." :lol: :lol: how many times did he rehearse that before having the balls to test it out on camera? Looked like a real Hollywood moment in some chick-flick. Won't come as a surprise since most of its members are big-shot actors.

I watched the whole documentary, for all i care Sweeney could have torn that psychotologist another arshole live on Tv and i think it would be just.