John Zorn's IAO?

chupe666

You may enter up to 25 ch
Apr 11, 2002
Where you live
www.chupetunes.com
Anyone check this out? It sounded interesting from what I listened to at the record store today. It's got Bill Laswell on it which is good; Mike Patton's on it, and I'm getting sick of him lately, but from what I heard he's not on it much. Creepy kind of ambient stuff with organ (ala laswell), and some death metal-ish stuff. All about evil stuff. Nice packaging- an embossed white cardboard slipcover. Sort of reminiscent of the Opeth logo.

I was just wondering if anyone has it and thinks it's worth buying. Can't seem to find clips online anywhere.
THXGUYZNGOYLZ!

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/record-reviews/z/zorn_john/iao.shtml

HARUMPH. Still not sure as to whether to pick it up.
Anyone else?

The packaging is nice, but I mess up packaging. Either I mess up the packaging, or the disc gets scratched when I take it in the car without the jewel case. When will someone invent an idestructible cd case that will not scuff, scratch, or show wear/tear?

These ideas aren't like that famed "use peanut butter to get the leftover sticker residue off your guitar" trick are they?

Because someone I know did that. His friends told him peanut butter would get it off, and he proceeded to use chunky on his guitar. Of course it didn't work.