Johnnie Brings His Czech Ass Back After A Week!

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
Hellooooooooo, I was out for the summer work for a week without an internet connection and most of the music. There were lots of drunken beers, of course, but still I missed you. So, the first thing, I came home, washed my hands and switched on Thrax Board! aah, new updates. What the fuck is that thing with the label? Will the new album ever come out? That label policy sucks dead donkey ass. Hey guys I ain´t a blindfolded fan but still, this is one of the best fucking bands ever. They would be selling millions of records if some promotion was given to them instead of Drowning Pool or what, you name it. European tour with Motörhead? Wooow, does it mean I' m gonna see my two most favourite drummers, Charlie and Mikkey Dee, at one fuckin' stage? Wooooow!
I listened to that Only cover. Not bad. Drum machine just can´t beat Charlie :) and that singer might take some lessons.

Welcome back, Johnnie!
I assume you also saw the updates (write in's) from Scott "AlphaMail" and Charlie at anthrax.com...

Yeah, that´s what I´m talking about. It´s great to see something new again, but there´s also some bad news (this fuckin´ label negotiating stuff).