Join Us LIVE at the 5th Annual Greater Pittsburgh Pagan Pride Day!!

Tarathur

Queen of the ’Ryche
Sep 20, 2005
Pittsburgh PA
Selections from the KRONE project will be featured as part of a live concert performance by SECOND SIGHT (featuring Chris Lehmier and myself) at the 5TH ANNUAL GREATER PITTSBURGH PAGAN PRIDE DAY FESTIVAL, Sun., Oct. 8, at the North Park Lodge, in North Park (Pittsburgh, PA). Show starts at 7:00p. Festival doors open at 11:00a. This event benefits local charities. For directions or more information about this event, please contact Elizabeth Yanosko (Event Coordinator) at lunarwitch13@yahoo.com.

Look forward to seeing you! :)

-j

"No more rhymes now! I mean it!"

"Anybody want a peanut?"

:lol:

Tarathur, is Emerald Rose playing that Pagan Pride event? They're old friends of mine and I thought they had at least one 'pride' event in the works.....

Pagan Pride Day is a festival in which Pagans, Heathens, Witches, and those of other reconstructionist, pre-Christian faiths gather to celebrate their beliefs. In some ways, it resembles the feel a Renaissance festival. There are artisans, craftsmen, card readers, etc. Emerald Rose is not playing this event. We were told that there had originally been an opening act booked. However, that act was never confirmed, and we were never given a name. So, Second Sight is playing a double set for this event.

Hope that helps to answer your questions.

-j

Pagan Pride Day is a festival in which Pagans, Heathens, Witches, and those of other reconstructionist, pre-Christian faiths gather to celebrate their beliefs. In some ways, it resembles the feel a Renaissance festival. There are artisans, craftsmen, card readers, etc. Emerald Rose is not playing this event. We were told that there had originally been an opening act booked. However, that act was never confirmed, and we were never given a name. So, Second Sight is playing a double set for this event.

Am I the only person besides my wife who was cheering for Julian Sands in Warlock? I was laughing when he ripped that girls eyeballs out in the new age crystal shop. Old movie but we watched it a few months ago again for shits and giggles, it actually ages well, not like Waxworks. He also makes one hell of a kick ass ORI. Anyway sorry to hijack the thread all this Wiccan talk made me think about that, and catching up on reading some Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose comics.

More likely to encounter mead-swilling Heathens who forge their own steel and know how to use it. ;)

Hail Odhinn, the Original Metal God! \m/

-j

Entrerie said:
Am I the only person besides my wife who was cheering for Julian Sands in Warlock? I was laughing when he ripped that girls eyeballs out in the new age crystal shop. Old movie but we watched it a few months ago again for shits and giggles, it actually ages well, not like Waxworks. He also makes one hell of a kick ass ORI. Anyway sorry to hijack the thread all this Wiccan talk made me think about that, and catching up on reading some Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose comics.
Great comic IMO!

Tarathur said:

No Icarus Witch either?