Joke Of The Fucking Day

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
A Little Red Riding Hood wanders throught the Czernobyl forrest and suddenly, a wolf is in her path: "I'm gonna rape you this instant, so you'd better get off your clothes!" The girl does as wolf says. The beast is dumbfounded: "What the fuck? You have THREE tits?" "Suck my cock if you don't like it," she replies.

A teacher tells kids that they will be asked a tricky question every Friday, and the one who answers correct will have a free Monday. So following Friday, she asks: "Howmany stars are there in the sky?" Nobody knows. The next one, she asks: "Howmany fish are there in the sea?" The response is the same. A little Joe gets pissed off, so on Thursday evening he tooks two pool balls, paints them both black and carries them to school. Just shortly before the teacher opens her mouth to give another question, Joe takes the balls out of the bag and lets them loose on the floor. "Who's the joker with the black balls?" the teacher screams. "Bill Cosby, see you on Tuesday," little Joe replies, leaving the classroom.

johnnieCzech said:
A teacher tells kids that they will be asked a tricky question every Friday, and the one who answers correct will have a free Monday. So following Friday, she asks: "Howmany stars are there in the sky?" Nobody knows. The next one, she asks: "Howmany fish are there in the sea?" The response is the same. A little Joe gets pissed off, so on Thursday evening he tooks two pool balls, paints them both black and carries them to school. Just shortly before the teacher opens her mouth to give another question, Joe takes the balls out of the bag and lets them loose on the floor. "Who's the joker with the black balls?" the teacher screams. "Bill Cosby, see you on Tuesday," little Joe replies, leaving the classroom.

Thats funny:D

"What's your name?"
"Carmen. My name consists of the two things I like the most, cars and men. And what's yours?"
"Beerfuck."

A family is sitting together, having lunch. Mother cooked the family pet, a little rabbit.
But she doesn't want the kids to know that.
After some minutes the son sais:"What are we eating here, dad?"
Dad: "Well, guess: It has the same name our mother often calls me!"

Suddenly the boy shouts at his sister:
"STOP EATING!
WE'RE EATING AN ASSHOLE!"