July 13 - Venue TBA
July 15 - Garage, London, UNITED KINGDOM

This is going to be the epic celebration of one of metals most
iconic records and a continued celebration of the late, great
Criss Oliva and Matthew Laporte.

Get your tickets now while you can!

Cheers!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Will definitely be there June 16th! The Ritz is actually a really nice venue now since it got remodeled and reopened. Shame there's not more shows there.

Its probably useless for me to ask this, but is there any chance of additional U.S. dates?

Glenn, can we possibly get an exclusive showing of the HOTMK set at ProgPower this year?

~Brian~

JON OLIVA'S PAIN, the Florida-based band led by SAVATAGE mastermind Jon Oliva, will play SAVATAGE's classic 1987 album, "Hall Of The Mountain King", in its entirety during a 15-date European tour in June and July. The group will also perform songs from DOCTOR BUTCHER (the early 1990s project created by Oliva and guitarist Chris Caffery at a time when they were not active members of SAVATAGE) as well as other classic SAVATAGE and JON OLIVA'S PAIN selections.

Commented JON OLIVA'S PAIN lead guitarist Jerry Outlaw: "In my mind, this tour will be dedicated to the memory of the late, great Matt LaPorte as well as Criss Oliva. I will honor their memory with every note I play."

JON OLIVA'S PAIN will play warm-up show for its European tour on June 18 at the Ritz Theatre in Ybor City, Florida.

JON OLIVA'S PAIN's latest addition, guitarist Joseph Diaz, is also member of CEMETARY SLUTS (an original speed metal band) and FIGURE IN BLACK (a BLACK SABBATH tribute act). He has also played in DISASTERPEACE alongside former KING DIAMOND guitarist Pete Blakk and ex-CRIMSON GLORY singer Wade Black.

JON OLIVA'S PAIN 2012 touring lineup:

Jon Oliva – Vocals, Keyboards
Christopher Kinder - Drums
Jerry Outlaw - Guitar
Jason Jennings - Bass
Joseph Diaz - Guitar