Jonathan Davis names his favourite grindcore posse

kollex

Autistic Superstar
Oct 16, 2002
somewhere
www.maxpages.com
KORN's JONATHAN DAVIS Says He 'Loves' CRADLE OF FILTH - Apr. 12, 2003 KORN vocalist Jonathan Davis says that he is looking forward to seeing second-stage headliners CRADLE OF FILTH at this year's Ozzfest.

"I love that band," Davis said. "It's some English grind-core, death metal. It's just funny they all look like vampires, and I love their T-shirts. Like, they have nuns masturbating and 'Jesus Is A Cunt' on the back. They just push the limit, and I love it."

KORN will be appearing on the main stage at this year's Ozzfest as direct support to OZZY OSBOURNE, who is once again headlining the event. Other acts appearing on the same stage are MARILYN MANSON, DISTURBED and CHEVELLE

kollex said:
"I love that band," Davis said. "It's some English grind-core, death metal. It's just funny they all look like vampires, and I love their T-shirts. Like, they have nuns masturbating and 'Jesus Is A Cunt' on the back. They just push the limit, and I love it."

Yeah, cause you know, it's cool to be a dumbass just for the sake of it. But that explains why he relates to them at least... How rebellious.

yeah.. korn its "bad ass"... the most evil band ever. And cradle of filth its the "limit"... the most "evil" band in hell. And surely Cradle of Filth its so much better now that Korn's front man listens to it.

hehehe

LordFireworm said:
Everyone would be blown away by Avril.
Have you heard about the split she's doing with Necrophagist?

Yeah, I've heard a little bit. Her new stuff is too brutal for me, man. Death-grind-pop at it's most unforgiving, for sure. I really prefer the extreme melodic edge she had on her earlier stuff over this....but you gotta give her credit for doing her own thing.

i cant wait for her split 7" with agoraphobic nosebleed, fucking ear splitting grind from both bands, i dont think me or my stereo will be able to handle the brutality of this record. Yeah i agree with crystal ice, i liked the extreme melodic edge on her early stuff, but yeah you have to give the girl credit for doing her own thing yet keeping the brutality flowing \m/

MURAI said:
Cradle Of Filth, Chevelle, Disturbed etc etc

What a bunch of shit bands.

Shit man. I can't stand Korn. I can't tell what is from what record.
It's all the same to me. Just very bland sounding shit. I'm glad that their time in the spolight is coming to an end. Much like Manson's.
I like some of Disturbed's stuff but that's just me. The other two bands?
I couldn't tell you. Heard of them, never really bothered to listen....

None_So_Vile said:
i cant wait for her split 7" with agoraphobic nosebleed, fucking ear splitting grind from both bands, i dont think me or my stereo will be able to handle the brutality of this record. Yeah i agree with crystal ice, i liked the extreme melodic edge on her early stuff, but yeah you have to give the girl credit for doing her own thing yet keeping the brutality flowing \m/

Yes. I also loved the brutal nihilism of her earlier lyrics. Her growling was better a few years back as well. I think she was going to tour with Deicide, but they pulled out because they 'are slightly uncomfortable with her mind-numbing brutality.'

Guardian of Darkness said:
I think she was going to tour with Deicide, but they pulled out because they 'are slightly uncomfortable with her mind-numbing brutality.'

Really?I heard it was because Glen Benton feared her intense hatred of Jesus.
She used to close every concert by putting a crucifix into hot coal and then masturbated with it.
She has melted ovaries.

Cradle of Filth is... grindcore?
I'll admit, I'm a fan, but I would never call them grindcore.

Guardian of Darkness said:
Yes. I also loved the brutal nihilism of her earlier lyrics. Her growling was better a few years back as well. I think she was going to tour with Deicide, but they pulled out because they 'are slightly uncomfortable with her mind-numbing brutality.'

:lol: :lol: :lol: