JOP Interview

Great interview Sixx !! There's allways some new stuff to discover when Jon starts talking. I'm looking forward alot to some DVD's of JOP, mostly live stuff would be interesting.

Great interview Sixx !! There's allways some new stuff to discover when Jon starts talking. I'm looking forward alot to some DVD's of JOP, mostly live stuff would be interesting.

Thanks. I just hoped for the best. Can you believe that I had to scrap 6 questions because he covered them when he answered other ones?! He kept me on my toes for sure. Hell of a nice guy to boot.

Excellent job, Sixxi! You're getting really good at these interviews in your old age. :D

I loved this line and might have to make a signature out of it! "At that point if someone was gonna give us a check we would have stood on our heads and whistled “zippy-dee-doo-da” out of our assholes." :lol:

Excellent job, Sixxi! You're getting really good at these interviews in your old age. :D

I loved this line and might have to make a signature out of it! "At that point if someone was gonna give us a check we would have stood on our heads and whistled “zippy-dee-doo-da” out of our assholes." :lol:

At my old age?! Well I am getting older....:lol:
And you're right that line was fucking funny in fact when he said I couldn't help but laugh along with him. He's got a great sense of humor. And that would make a great signature you should use it.