JOP "Streets": shirt design and preorder details

Very big thanks to all that have ordered....and it has been very brisk and steady orders.
Just a reminder that August 7th is the deadline. Rehearsals are going very well.
We in the JOP camp are very excited about what we are bringing to this great event!

WOW...crazy amount of shirts ordered so far....well done!

Please don't be alarmed if I have not emailed you back for your purchase.
Paypal is your receipt and I have everyone's info....

August 7th is the deadline....thanks for the support!

You have a couple more coming Chris,via paypal. Just gotta check the old paypal account-unemployment in this wonderful economy sucks :) Count bounce an e-check to guys nicknamed Kong and Mountain King, our benefits as previous sponsors would not protect us :) See ya in September

Alrighty people....fast approaching the August 7 deadline for pre-orders. Just a friendly reminder for
those still interested. Kick ass presales numbers for sure....excellent!

Should I order another one?? Mmmm, one for collection and one to use?? Would be a first, but I don't know if it will set an expensive precedent for other amazing future t-shirts!!

Alrighty people....fast approaching the August 7 deadline for pre-orders. Just a friendly reminder for
those still interested. Kick ass presales numbers for sure....excellent!

Weee, delayed due to a vacation, but ordered now.

I can extend the ordering date through Sunday night no problem...then it's off to the printers soon after.
Thanks again all!

All shirts will be printed at the same time....and after long hours of stuffing packages they will be mailed soon after in time for the festival!

All shirts will be printed at the same time....and after long hours of stuffing packages they will be mailed soon after in time for the festival!

Thanks. You are so lucky to work with one of the greats in the history of metal and rock. We appreciate your dedication to Jon and his music ... as well as fan support.