Jorn/Russell

Awsome link Sixxi, thanks a lot.

\m/

Did you heard the sample on that page? Pretty good hard rock/AOR I believe.

Anything that has Jorn on it I will get... gotta love that Coverdalesque vox :headbang:

Looks like a cool cover. I can't dl the song so I'll have to wait.

Yeah, Jorn sounds like 60% Coverdale and 40% Dio, IMHO. Nothing wrong wit that!

Has anyone heard the Snakes live album where Jorn does all Whitesnake tracks live with Mick Moody and Bernie Marden? When he does "Aint No Love (In The Heart Of The City)"...man that brings shivers down my spine. It's like hearing Coverdale himself!

Jorn has been "accused" to be too much Coverdale in the past (especially with the Snakes) and/or in his cover of 'Burn' on "Starfire".
If it's true that his vocal melodies remind a lot those of Coverdale I give Jorn the credit to be one of the best singers in business these days. If you can check also Millenium, Ark and his solo work besides Masterplan.

Wyvern said:
Jorn has been "accused" to be too much Coverdale in the past (especially with the Snakes) and/or in his cover of 'Burn' on "Starfire".
If it's true that his vocal melodies remind a lot those of Coverdale I give Jorn the credit to be one of the best singers in business these days. If you can check also Millenium, Ark and his solo work besides Masterplan.

I have been wanting to get Ark's "Burn the sun" for a longggg time! I heard it is their best...

Speaking of Coverdale, I get to see him in 2 weeks :D :D :D