Jorn sings some song for a computer game...

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
..and lo and behold it rules! This has 2.7 million views in 4 days. Obviously there's a lot of game players checking it out. I have no clue what Pentakill is as I don't play games of any kind. Apparently there's another song as well. It's worth hearing the song though and Jorn sounds amazing as always.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the other one is sung by ZP Theart.

And yeah, its good. And I love that Riot's putting them out. I want to know the rest of the crew involved.

I thought the whole thing was Jorn, wasn't aware others sang on it. Jorn also voices one of the characters in the game.

I think the other one is sung by ZP Theart.

And yeah, its good. And I love that Riot's putting them out. I want to know the rest of the crew involved.

Lookng it up on the League Of Legends wiki (the game in question), it says that Derek Sherinian is also involved. Didn't see any other band members.

..and lo and behold it rules! This has 2.7 million views in 4 days. Obviously there's a lot of game players checking it out. I have no clue what Pentakill is as I don't play games of any kind. Apparently there's another song as well. It's worth hearing the song though and Jorn sounds amazing as always.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUiOylPbfV0

Love the song, hate the game, I'll play DOTA2 any day over LOL. :headbang:

There is, BTW, another song out there on YouTube, an instrumental called OhmWrecker, that is pretty awesome.

Last edited by a moderator: