Jorn To Record With Millenium Again?

Braxil

Nov 5, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
From Millenium's myspace:

Brief Update

I'll be meeting Jorn in Manchester England in late November/early December to write songs. People can read into that whatever they like.

Ralph

---------------------------

I wonder what that last statement means.

I love the Millenium Hour Glass album Jorn sings on but i thought he wanted to concentrate on his solo work in the immediate future.

rockyracoon said:
This would be cool considering I just finally heard his material with Millenium maybe a week ago. Which is good because had I heard it earlier I would have wanted it at PP.

Well, I looked for it at both Zane's and Ken's tables and didn't see it at either one. :erk: It's a great disc! It kind of has that Sykes era Whitesnake feel to it in my opinion.

edgeofthorns said:
Well, I looked for it at both Zane's and Ken's tables and didn't see it at either one. :erk: It's a great disc! It kind of has that Sykes era Whitesnake feel to it in my opinion.
Yes it does!!

Because of this thread i'm gonna crank the Hour Glass album tonight. Have'nt listened to it in awhile. It was actually the 3rd Jorn album i bought, the first being World Changer, then Star Fire and then HG. I was like wow this guy really sings all kinds of styles of rock which i thought was cool as hell. That's why i'm such a Huge fan of his!

livingwithwolves said:
Because of this thread i'm gonna crank the Hour Glass album tonight. Have'nt listened to it in awhile. It was actually the 3rd Jorn album i bought, the first being World Changer, then Star Fire and then HG. I was like wow this guy really sings all kinds of styles of rock which i thought was cool as hell. That's why i'm such a Huge fan of his!

The first time I heard Jorn was on Masterplan's s/t disc, but from there I went all over the place! :worship: