Journey, Styx, Reo Speedwagon Tour

MADTHRAX

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Ok this is funny shit. Journey, Styx and Reo Speedwagon are hitting The Pepsi Arena in Albany new york tomorrow night.

Now i like journey, but Styx and Speedwagon, hell no.

They want $50 a ticket. now when you add everything up, $50 + $8 service charge + another $5 tax x2 tickets = about $140.

Now why the fuck would i pay $140 to see one band that doesnt even have the original Singer.

the reason im ranting this is cause my girlfriend wants to See them and i told her the original Singer for Journey isnt even singing with them.

Now im going to see Anthrax August 24th at Northern Lights in Clifton Park, NY for anyone who lives in the area.

Ticket Price = $18 (not thru ticketmaster i believe).

its true, Ticketmaster milks the fan community for all its worth.

Journey is not Journey without Steve Perry
Styx is not Styx without Dennis DeYoung
and REO Speedwagon just suck. A few years ago I saw Styx/Kansas/REO and it was pretty good Styx had all the main guys and they redid the Paradise Theater show. So that was pretty cool.

im going to see rollins band tomorrow night, and theyre apparently doing black flag stuff only as part of a west memphis three benefit gig tour.

so, black flag with just rollins isnt really black flag, but then again, i love black flags tunes, and in my book i could nt care less if half of the band arnt there anymore.

it dont matter. coz ill be very, very, very drunk.

so go see journey fella!

although, mind you i wouldnt go within 3000 paces of a journey gig meself, but thats just me.

Down in good ol' Cham-bana Illinois, they actually dedicated a street to REO Speedwagon cuz they went to U of I. I was very tempted to get an apartment on that street just so I could say I lived on REO Speedwagon Way. But then I regained my sense.

I'm not saying don't go and Everything we post is just an opinion. Its all opinion on what makes a band. Is AC/DC AC/DC without Angus? Most would say no but anybody could say that yes Angus is replaceable. The Misfits are not really the misfits with only one original member but I still go like a mindless sheep everytime they come around.

matthew st. hubbins said:
hell no!

is w.a.s.p w.a.s.p without blackie?

hell no!

is s club 7 s club 7 without rachel

hell no!

etc etc

a successful band needs their key members to survie

How the hell did s club 7 manage to get on this board you should be ashamed of yourself good sir by mentioning that band. However, Rachel was definitely the driving force behind me watching their videos, she is a stunner. Pity she doesnt front a rock band ha ha.