JSS Solo Show @ MelodicRock.com Fest

Dolamite S. Biffle

Biffliest Person Ever
May 2, 2005
Atlantis
"I am extremely pleased to announce that former JOURNEY frontman and MelodicRock favourite JEFF SCOTT SOTO will perform a special 1 hour solo set (with full band) prior to the show headliner at Melodic Rock Fest, South Bend, Indiana October 6th.

Further details will be announced shortly - but for those wondering what will be included in this special 60 minute set - EVERYTHING! If you recall the now legendary Live A The Gods set in 2002 was an amazing 55 minutes in length, so get ready to hold onto your hats for a blistering 'best of' set! Jeff Scott Soto's Melodic Rock Fest appearance will also mark the live debut of a new solo track or two...

Tickets for MelodicRockFest, October 6th, 2007 in South Bend, Indiana are on sale now!! morriscenter.ticketforce.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=136

Show headliner with be SCRAP METAL (Kelly Keagy, Gunnar and Matthew Nelson, Mark Slaughter, Eric Martin) plus special guests Jack Blades, Jim Peterik, Jimi Jamison and Joe Lynn Turner performing an extended set of all the hits that made the guys famous.

To hear the Scrap Metal guys for yourself and learn a little more about them - check out their official Electronic Press Kit at: youtube.com/watch?v=Vwh0IkhYQFI.

Also on the bill October 6th is HAREM SCAREM, KEVIN CHALFANT BAND (with guest Josh Ramos), MARTIE PETERS GROUP, 7TH HEAVEN and 1RKO

Full details at www.melodicrock.com/southbend/index.html

Man I would love to see JSS do a solo show!! He is hands down one of the best vocalists on the planet for his genre.

I think JSS, with his huge backlog of material, is worthy of headliner status at PP.

Or Talisman could be an "oddball" in the same way PC69 was at PPVI.

No, that's Lemmy.

But there's a few of us who've dropped hints at JSS appearing at PP and being a perfect fit of metal and melodic rock to appeal to about anyone that attends.

Ahem. I hardly think god has a great big ugly mole on his face. He's god for god's sake. :saint: