JUDAS PRIEST Confirmed For Kentucky's LOUDER THAN LIFE Festival

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
The band lineup has been announced for the debut Louder Than Life festival — featuring music, whiskey and "gourmet man food" — coming to Louisville Champions Park Saturday, October 4 and Sunday, October 5 in Louisville, Kentucky. The powerful lineup includes KID ROCK, JUDAS PRIEST, KORN, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH, LIMP BIZKIT, STONE TEMPLE PILOTS with Chester Bennington, VOLBEAT, PAPA ROACH and many more. In addition to presenting top rock bands on three stages, the weekend destination festival will feature the finest local Louisville food and drink experience: bourbon exhibitions, gourmet man food, local craft beers and more. The band lineup for Louder Than Life is as follows: Saturday, October 4: JUDAS PRIESTKORNSTONE TEMPLE PILOTS with Chester BenningtonLIMP BIZKITALTER BRIDGEMASTODONTHEORY OF A DEADMANOF MICE & MENSTEEL PANTHERMEMPHIS MAY FIREPOP EVILFUELOTHERWISETHOUSAND FOOT KRUTCHNONPOINTWILSONFLAW Sunday, October 5: KID ROCKFIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCHVOLBEATPAPA ROACHA DAY TO REMEMBERBRING ME THE HORIZONBUCKCHERRYIN THIS MOMENTHELLYEAHCHIODOSMOTIONLESS IN WHITENOTHING MOREBUTCHER BABIESCROBOTAVATARMONSTER TRUCKISLANDERFestival creator Danny Wimmer says: "Louisville is known for a lot of things. But I don't think people realize what a great rock town this is. When I first came to Louisville, I fell in love with the city, its diverse food, its bourbon and its culture. It screamed 'louder than life' and I felt this was the perfect destination for this kind of rock festival," Adds Wimmer: "I've created the Louder Than Life festival to highlight and celebrate the 'Culinary Capital of Bourbon Country.' And, of course, the culture of rock and roll and bourbon go hand in hand!" "We're so excited to have the Louder Than Life festival come to Louisville and I can't wait for the world to try our great local food, which got its start with the birth of the cheeseburger in our city over 80 years ago," says Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer. A special discounted weekend ticket pre-sale for Louder Than Life will start on June 10 at 10:00 a.m. ET at LouderThanLifeFestival.com. During the pre-sale, a limited number of discounted weekend general admission and VIP tickets will be available for purchase. The pre-sale ticket prices are as follows: * Tuesday, June 10 and Wednesday, June 11: $199.50 (Weekend VIP)* Tuesday, June 10: $79.50 (Weekend GA)* Wednesday, June 11: $89.50 (Weekend GA) Hotel, camping and VIP packages will also be available for purchase during the pre-sale. Regularly priced weekend and single day tickets go on sale Friday, June 13 at 10:00 a.m. PT at LouderThanLifeFestival.com, Ticketmaster.com and at all Ticketmaster outlets. Tickets will be priced as follows until June 15 at 11:59 p.m. ET, when prices will increase: * 2-Day General Admission: $99.50* 2-Day VIP: $209.50* GA Ticket 4-Pack: $360.00* Single Day General Admission: $59.50* Single Day VIP: $109.50 VIP tickets include: a VIP entrance to venue; access to VIP lounge area featuring dedicated bar, beverage and food service; viewing of main stage (seated and standing areas); seated area with shade for dining and private restroom facilities; a VIP commemorative guest laminate, and more. Champions Park is located at 2050 River Road in Louisville, Kentucky, less than three miles from downtown.
louderthanlifefestival2014_638.jpg

More...