Judas Priest joining the Warrant tour for a couple of stops!! O/T

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
This is just wrong. Apparently they are headlining Asbury Park, NJ and a show on Long Island with whatever package Warrant is on! This would never have happened with Halford........In fact this is gayer than Halford. Judas Priest w/ Warrant, Dokken, and Slaughter......

things you never ever thought you'd see or hear.i can't agree with you more.this is very wrong.
what's next, slayer touring with britney fox.(remember them)

This smacks of desperation. Proving that that large crowd in Detroit was definitely a bizarre one off occasion for this played out act....I read an interview where "Ripper" said they would be back in the US this summer to play outdoor shows, and I thought "with their drawing power, where in the fuck could they play??" So I deduced that maybe they would throw together a package, something like Priest w/ some young metal bands and maybe a veteran act like testament or overkill......i never dreamed they would join a hair package...And yes, these shows are official, this isn't just a rumor, I actually went to warrants site for confirmation....a sad sad day.

it is also a shame that bands that were once big,now have to do almost anything to make money or a living.
they should just reunite with halford and do a reunion tour.i would pay to go see that.
on the other hand atleast they are still somewhat afloat.

This post will probably be deleted, and I'll be banned for saying this, but how fucked up is it that Anthrax have to open up for the fake Judas Priest to get a tour........ they opened for the same band doing a package with Dokken, Slaughter and Warrant.....things are truly fucked up these days.....

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
Why would the post be deleted? You haven't said anything about Billy Milano! :lol:

Well, since this is the official board, I know the mod's like to pimp up whatever bands "grace" anthrax w/ a tour. But seeing how the last two tours have been with bloated old Motley Crue and the fake Judas Priest. Don't get me wrong you can positive spin on both tours, but I'm sitting here thinking "what kind of management says this is your best offer...." I guess that is why I work for the public and not for the entertainment industry.

Fuck, I just ate before I came here and now it's not wanting to stay down. What can I possibly say that you guys haven't already covered?? I'm very disappointed right now. I mean, it's bad enough that Warrant is still allowed to tour at all, and then JP jumps in...Most upsetting to me is this tragedy is taking place in my hometown... :cry: