Juggling 9...

kenhigginson

New Metal Member
Oct 20, 2002
Visit site
I know, everyone still has Blink in thier CD player, but I put J9oD10 in yesterday and I am still blown away by how great a CD that is... the lyrics, the music... everything about that is wonderful, IMO.

I couldn't pick a favorite Enchant CD, but man... this one is good... I know, I should be listening to the new disc non-stop, but sometimes it's just nice to go back a bit...

hmmm... where is my Blueprint CD...

Just wanted to say thanks to the guys for the incredible music...

Hell yeah, man. I used to be a runner and recently had to give it up because of the after-affects of a car accident - puts too much stress on my lower back. So instead of running, I try and go for a walk almost every day. And since there's no bouncing around, I can bring my old discman, instead of the cassette walkman. So I've been going through my CDs madly each week for listening material.

I always loved JUGGLING and almost 'played myself out on it' by playing it in my car and at my desk at work NON-STOP, right after I got it. So it's been sitting for a while and just listened to it on my walk a day or so ago........... MAN-O-MAN, what a GREAT friggin' CD. I love that whole thing about listening to a disc you've had for a while on headphones after mostly listening to it on a big stereo or car speakers - I was hearing all this great little stuff during the walk, keyboards and guitar riffs and drum fills, that had sorta slipped my me previously. And it just made a great CD even better.

It's really hard for me to pick a 'favorite' ENCHANT CD (Blueprint being the first exposure and discovery of a whole different 'style' of music for me is always up there), but I find it really hard to find any fault with this CD. :D

KILLER ALBUM!!!!!!

[And to the band members, best of luck finding the new keyboardist!! You guys really sound anxious to get out on a tour and we're anxious to see you live! If things work out, try and get down to South Florida - I've got a group of friends set to come with me if you guys do a show. Hell - I got lucky, with Symphony X and BLind GUardian playing a little club down here in three weeks, so you never know! Might not be that hard to find a venue.....]