Jugulur releases “Words That Kill”

Moshking

Aug 1, 2002
Azusa, CA
www.moshking.com
With the release of their third installment “Words That Kill” on March 10, 2009 JUGULUR locks down their heavy metal roots. RadioUgly.com again debuts the killer tune with a live interview on Tuesday evening.

“Words That Kill” pounds from intro to ending. Singer MadCoaL revs up the verses while Monster growls, “It’s not what you breath, it’s what you exhale” in the choruses. MadCoaL enlightens us, “With “It’s Alive” released in January we paid homage to Shelley’s Frankenstein and “This Tragedy” released in February spoke of misery. In “Words That Kill” it’s all about think before you speak. Our songs are diverse and intentionally thought provoking.” Adds Monster, “We work on changing it up with each song. One might be in your face the next carry our signature trippy sounds that I make with my pedals like the mistaken keyboards in “This Tragedy” that are actually pedals and my bass but we never leave our metal roots.”

Speaking of Monster’s pedals, check out http://www.zzyzxsnapjack.com/pedalboard-vid.html where Monster debuts the newest SnapJack, Pedal Board Cable. These magnetic pedal board cables quickly connect a pedal to other pedals on your board. Unlike their predecessors they stay in place and easily resolve pedal ‘gremlin’ malfunctions. Says Monster, “I’m honored to be the first to use these cables. They are badass! Watch the video. You’ll be beggin’ your store to carry them.”

Both “Words That Kill” and the completed video will release Tuesday, March 10, 2009. Killer song, killer product destined to impact the music scene.

For further info Contact:
JUGULUR
Charlie Walters, Panda Mgmt
pandamgmt@yahoo.com 909-875-2889 (to fax call to notify)

ZZYZX SnapJack
Chris Swanger
562-677-1245 Fax 562-404-6510