June is gonna ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 3rd - Bon Jovi at Hampden Stadium - Glasgow, Scotland
June 10th - Metallica at Donington Park - Derbyshire, England
June 11th - Metallica at RDS Arena - Dublin, Ireland
June 23rd - Eagles at Hampden Stadium - Glasgow, Scotland

HOLY.
FUCKING.
MOLEY!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

June 10th and 11th is where the money's at right there - I think I'm gonna die with excitement (which I really hope doesn't happen cos that'll bugger everything up!!!! :tickled: )

8221p1.jpg

ROCK THE FUCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord of Delusions said:
Nice! Have fun with that!

Well y'all know my obsession with Metallica so that's gonna be NO problem!!!! The thing is, I'll start forgetting about the Bon Jovi gig cos I'm so looking forward to seeing Metallica again. That happened a couple of years ago with my Iron Maiden gig, kept forgettng about it cos I was seeing Metallica after it!!! :loco:

And you would have to sell all of your instruments and gear to afford going to see the Eagles.

I wouldn;t mind seeing Metallica over the summer, thats for sure. I haven;t seen them since '91.

Rendclaw said:
And you would have to sell all of your instruments and gear to afford going to see the Eagles.

I wouldn;t mind seeing Metallica over the summer, thats for sure. I haven;t seen them since '91.

£75 so kinda expensive yes, but I don't mind since they are one of my favourite bands and this is probably the only chance I'll get to see them. I spent £130 on the Donington ticket and Metallica are the only band worth seeing so far!! Hehehe!