Just a thought...

knust2002

New Metal Member
Nov 21, 2002
www.someonesad.de
Sad, but true! Neal Morse has left Spock`s Beard and Transatlantic is no more.

Well, you all know that already, but there is one thought that keeps on flying around in my head.

Spock`s Beard and Transatlantic have surely been the flagship of Insideout. But with Spock`s Beard`s future being uncertain at the moment and the split up of Transatlantic this top rank seems to be vacant. perhaps there is a chance for Enchant to fill this gap with the new album and to get more support from Insideout. (Although I think that Insideout out has already done some good promotion work for Blink. There have been loads of ads in several magazines, which could not be overseen...)

Just a thought...
Guido

Guido

You are on the ball my friend. And you are not alone in thinking these thoughts! :) we shall see :) Inside Out are great, and have been to us! We are very fortunate to be on there label and have the pleasure of working with them. It is and always has been a great fit.

We shall see what happens from here! All I can say is look for big things from Enchant in the future. As always there is adversity to be overcomed first. I guess it couldn,t be any other way could it! But we are close now and have a great line-up.

Great post and much appreciated.

Actually everyone has there thing? I actually respect it although it is hard for many to understand? I guess it is meant to be? I think we all have to respect and admire someones faith.

I have heard nothing but great things about Neal, I had left the band in 98 before the Break Tour when ENCHANT supported SB in Europe. So I never met him. The guys tell me he and the other guys from the Beard are the best. Just a pleasure to tour with, unlike some other acts. I am not really a big fan of Snow but love the other stuff.

We could very possibly be out with them again in the fall. I am glad they are carrying on and look forward to what they may do.

I had the pleasure of seeing them finally in SF last year ? I think it was last year at the O-Farrell theater after a Giants game with Doug, Sean, Ted and our good buddy Steve.

I was blown away :eek: They were simply amazing, musically and vocally, and had a great sense of Humor! I was more impressed by that than anything else. One of the best groups I have ever seen.

I think people may be surprised by them even withour Neal????

I guess we will see hah?