just an other review and some pics

Onyx said:
Perhaps you'll like me, then. :err: Maybe not. :Smug:
Excuse me for my naivety, but i totally miss the point of your post.
Is it important to you whether he would like you or not?
a) If it is, how is this connected to the fact that you have a bf who is your true love (from what i remember), and how is this connected to the fact that you live in Russia.
b) If it is not, then what is the point of your post?

All in all, why don't you just post your pic and see his reaction? ;)

Siren (very interested in reading the reply)

Siren, I wonder if you stick to anybody here to know the cause for their not always comprehendible posts, or it is just me who caught your attention for some strange reason? What am I - somebody for you to laugh at, or did I accidentally stepped on your self-esteem?

I will not answer any of these questions of yours, because my post was directed to rahvin, not to you, and I believe that he'll understand me correctly. Only one thing I'll add: I was not planning to try my chances for becoming rahvin's girlfriend. I only talked about the looks, which can be put aside when two people are interested in each other's personality [at least there is an interest from my side].

Tebus, what do you mean by that?

@Onyx: Heh, i apologize if i somehow made you feel defensive, but i assure you it was not my intention. ;) It just happens that you're the new kid on the block, and i somehow had to figure out were you're coming from (edit: and plz don't tell me Russia :p). I'll stop bothering since you obviously don't want to play with me. :p

@MP-AKK: Mud sounds...dirtier. :p

Siren, now this sounds more like it. I hate being bothered because of somebody's curiosity and playfulness. :zombie:
I'll not give you any information about myself - I don't see any good reason to do that.