Just bought a web domain...

Larf03

Like a rock
Hey all, I just bought a web domain to set un a gallery of digital photography and such... I have decent bandwith and all so if some of you want me to host some small files for them I wouldn't mind because it will most probably take me a while to set up a decent site...

I have some ideas I might be trying with this site because I basically need money these days and I thought I'd try and make money off my art...

I'm still hesitant because some people don't take me seriously because my camera can shoot canonballs like some other (meaning it's not as professionnal as it could be...)

It's a shame that not everyone else think like a very bright lady photographer that lurks around here... ;)

http://www.fredlaroche.com

Ah, the ultimate ego stroke.. buying a domain of your name! It feels good, don't it?!

man your photography is as good as, or better, then the photographers on this board. Me, Kevin, and the others (Too lazy to think of them all, but you know who you are). My photography is almost all taken with a Sony Cybershot 5.0 megapixel... I still prefer film, but its too much lugging around.

Anyways man, It looks good. Keep it up, if ya need any pointers or anything, give me a pm.

AnvilSnake said:
man your photography is as good as, or better, then the photographers on this board. Me, Kevin, and the others (Too lazy to think of them all, but you know who you are). My photography is almost all taken with a Sony Cybershot 5.0 megapixel... I still prefer film, but its too much lugging around.

Anyways man, It looks good. Keep it up, if ya need any pointers or anything, give me a pm.

Thanks... will do !

you might want to fix the Iframe in the middle so that instead of having it be the MAIN page, because you can just keep on clickin' :p

Larf03 said:
I don't know if it's because it's late and I'm tired but I don't get what you say...

Alright, well here. Here's an easy way to explain it. If you're not doing the HTML yourself, you probably know how, so here:

this is what you have on your 2nd page after the splash:

Code:
<IFRAME name=iframe
  src="index.html" width=750 height=485> that unfortunately your user
  agent doesn't support. Alternatively you can get the related document
  <a href="index.html">here</a>.</IFRAME>

and you have the src="index.html" where you should have a seperate page for it, because you're reloading your second (main) page.