Just bought MUSIC OF MASS DESTRUCTION today!!!!!!

Iron Wolf

Aug 29, 2004
I just came from buying MUSIC OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!! :headbang:
Again, thanks to all of you for recomending me this awesome, mutha fuckin' killer CD/DVD!!!

The CD is excellent!!! :headbang: :worship:

The DVD IS AWESOME!!!!! :worship: :headbang: :worship:

All over the nations, peolpe should go and get it!!! Our World would be a very different place to live n' mosh :kickass: :kickass:

Thanks pals!! :Spin:

yeah same dude i just got my hands on it. Its amazing and really well done. It really captures the crowd well. The extras of the band are mad as well. Been amazing if frank had a wee section

I'm a recent fan (I'm 14, just started listening to Anthrax last Christmas) meaning I still have a few albums to collect until I have them all. The ones I need are Volume 8, We've Come For You All, and MOMD...Cant wait... :headbang:

Spreadingthe Living312 said:
I'm a recent fan (I'm 14, just started listening to Anthrax last Christmas) meaning I still have a few albums to collect until I have them all. The ones I need are Volume 8, We've Come For You All, and MOMD...Cant wait... :headbang:
Get MOMD first. As it has tracks from all those albums. A good way to tied yourself over in the mean time.

prime666 said:
Get MOMD first. As it has tracks from all those albums. A good way to tied yourself over in the mean time.

Actually I'm getting Volume 8 first, cuz I thought Crush and Inside Out from Killer A's were fucking awesome, but yes, I'm getting all of them so dont worry.