just bought my ticket to goregon massacre fest!!!

cthulufhtagn

Went Out for Smokes 13 Years Ago
Jul 19, 2004
south of washington
fuck yes

night 1 (tomorrow):
hirax
f.k.u.
dekapitator
ex dementia
engorged
skarp
dissector
exhausted prayer
superbad

night 2 (saturday)
nunslaughter
butcher abc
ghoul
black market fetus
kill the client
funerot
book of black earth
reeker
warcorpse

FUCK YES GONNA FUCKIN TEAR SOME SHIT UP THRASH CARNAAAAAGE :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

anybody else in? :rolleyes:

I'll pass. God damn, I'm eating some horrible chicken covered in black beans and bbq sauce that resembles the disemboweled intestinal lining of a lemur who got mistaken for a crip on M.L.K Blvd. What the fuck is this shit!??!!?!?

first night was pretty sick...hirax and skarp both cancelled which was lame cuz i was stoked to see both of them, but the rest of the bands were pretty good, skarp got replaced by a band from san diego called Spring Break, pretty cool mosh-happy thrash/grind. engorged kicked ass and the pit went nuts as usual. a good night's moshing, but i got knocked down and fell on my bullet belt which wasn't so bad until some fatass fell on top of me and ground it between my hip and the floor...i have a fat bruise on my ass, you can see the fucking imprint of the bullets. i was limping the rest of the night :lol:

exhausted prayer were really fucking sick!! awesome surprise, i'd never heard them before, they reminded me of a blackened morbid angel at times but a bit more melodic. their bassist shredded too. they're from LA, maybe some of you fucks should check them out sometime...some trax at www.myspace.com/exhaustedprayer

ghoul fuckin ROCKED!!! moshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmoshmosh

i hadn't heard them before but tbh i wasn't exactly blown away, found them a lil boring. lots of "let's go burn down a church, rah rah satan" blarghu, nothing that really captured my attention. kill the client ended up being replaced with Bung, and i found them more entertaining than nunslaughter if for no other reason than it was seth-putnam-wannabe-lets-be-offensive-ha-ha-aren't-we-funny-grind and their singer was a big fat guy who kept saying stupid/funny shit.

exhausted prayer were really fucking sick!! awesome surprise, i'd never heard them before, they reminded me of a blackened morbid angel at times but a bit more melodic. their bassist shredded too. they're from LA, maybe some of you fucks should check them out sometime...some trax at www.myspace.com/exhaustedprayer

These tracks are pretty good. I was surprised to see that they are signed to Dwell Records. I didn't realize that Dwell was still around.