Just finished my internet lesons with Chris

Dead Winter Reigns

New Metal Member
Feb 6, 2005
As the title states I just finished my online lesson and I have to say it was amazing. First of all I was shocked at how well the webcams worked. He is a very good teacher easy going and he is very good at communicating his points. I am gonna end this before I start gushing like a schoolgirl (too late). Do not have any doubts about this it works great.

Yes Chris is almost too down to earth...
His modesty is beyond my comprehension as well. Iam a bassist, but if I could play guitar half as good as Chris I would be the biggest asshole in the world. (I do try though)
This is also goes for non music time as well...every time I've hung out with Chris the attitude remains the same. It's frightening! o_O

Glad to hear the lessons are going well though...very cool :headbang:

Maybe we could add a student testimonial section to the website.
This would be cool for people who are semi-hesitant about taking guitar lessons over the internet.

Zac said:
Yes Chris is almost too down to earth...
His modesty is beyond my comprehension as well. Iam a bassist, but if I could play guitar half as good as Chris I would be the biggest asshole in the world. (I do try though)
This is also goes for non music time as well...every time I've hung out with Chris the attitude remains the same. It's frightening! o_O

Glad to hear the lessons are going well though...very cool :headbang:

Maybe we could add a student testimonial section to the website.
This would be cool for people who are semi-hesitant about taking guitar lessons over the internet.

If you could play half as good as Chris you'd be twice as good as everyone else. :D