Just finished this! VERY proud of it

Agree to the vocals thing, and there's too much bass, and overall it sound a bit muffled, especially the guitars. You need some more highs in there.

Diggin the snare.

this vocals are about as good as it's getting, as it was a bitch to mix him because he wouldn't do lows and highs on separate takes and had a really weird and inconsistent vocal range, but on all the systems i've checked the mix on the bass sounds fine, could just be what you're checking it on as i've even checked it on systems with subs. alot of that though could also be my shitty mastering haha, i keep telling bands they need to go to actual mastering studios

Apart from some of it being a bit loose, which is understandable if your on a timeline, this is pretty fucking solid. Everything sounds clear to me, and I quite like the guitar tone. Well done!

the snare should come up a bit, it's really lost so you're losing the drive in the song. Is this song going to be used behind the video of all the office employees going ape shit at work? haha

hahaha chris, actually the snare is how they wanted it... i wanted to bring it up more but they wanted it like that. This was recorded and mixed and mastered all in about 2 weeks so I think with that ridiculous timeframe it came out great, and most of the levels and such are how they wanted it. I wish I had more time to do that project cuz there's a few things I would change but oh well

this vocals are about as good as it's getting, as it was a bitch to mix him because he wouldn't do lows and highs on separate takes and had a really weird and inconsistent vocal range,

Then chop up the tracks and make your own high/mid/low tracks.

Vocals could use more layering (is there any at all?) and are sticking out like crazy from the mix.

hahaha chris, actually the snare is how they wanted it... i wanted to bring it up more but they wanted it like that. This was recorded and mixed and mastered all in about 2 weeks so I think with that ridiculous timeframe it came out great, and most of the levels and such are how they wanted it. I wish I had more time to do that project cuz there's a few things I would change but oh well

ahh gotta hate that haha, I totally understand dude with that in mind you did a pretty damn good job!