Just got back from RAW live...

schenkadere

Obey my dog!
Apr 24, 2005
NY
www.soundclick.com
I don't care what anyone says...wrestling live is cool. I took my two older boys to RAW tonight...we went to Smackdown a few months back. It's just a lot of fun. It's a blast!:hotjump:

haha thats cool man. i went to a wrestling event when i was a little kid. i dont remember much except how dark the arena/ring looked in person and how weird it was not to hear a wwf announcer calling the match. it was so quiet.

I went to a WWF match to see my favourites when I was like 9 or 10. What I didn't expect was the blood. They leave that off the TV (or they used to, lately I haven't seen WWF, WWE, whatevah).

Anyway, it freaked me out, man. I got feeling sick at it, so I sat down next to this little girl, who must've been like 8 or something. She was jumping and cheering like crazy, screaming, "Rip out his heart!!" I stared at the floor thinkin, "Man, this shit is all fucked up!

Jurched

Jurched said:
I went to a WWF match to see my favourites when I was like 9 or 10. What I didn't expect was the blood. They leave that off the TV (or they used to, lately I haven't seen WWF, WWE, whatevah).

Anyway, it freaked me out, man. I got feeling sick at it, so I sat down next to this little girl, who must've been like 8 or something. She was jumping and cheering like crazy, screaming, "Rip out his heart!!" I stared at the floor thinkin, "Man, this shit is all fucked up!

Jurched

No blood...my boys are older...13 and 15...they were actually disapponted about that.

They show the blood on cable...it doesn't happen all the time.

I went to a WWF match when I was younger. It was quite amusing but I have to say the camera angles they use on TV enhances the action to look more real. When your there live you can see alot more of the "acting". But Its all good fun.