Just got back from Roger Waters

That's awesome man and waht's crazy is I caught a Pink Floyd show on TV last night..... To say the least it was awesome.

Glad you had a great time man.

Jay

I'm hoping to say...just got back from the ZH show in Cleveland/Pittsburgh/Buffalo/or Erie...and it was awesome!!
I'd be real interested to hear what Chris would do with the "Fragile Mind" material,since the vocals were the only thing I didn't groove on

TwizstedJesus said:
I'm hoping to say...just got back from the ZH show in Cleveland/Pittsburgh/Buffalo/or Erie...and it was awesome!!
I'd be real interested to hear what Chris would do with the "Fragile Mind" material,since the vocals were the only thing I didn't groove on
Hey, I hope you can say that too! I'm sure he'd crush it the way he crushed Erik material -- and Erik was no slouch!

Erik was def. no slouch...he fit the material quite well,which is what a singer should do;we all know that Towers is a classic.Sad to see him go,but Chris F'ing Salinas as a replacement??? Possibly the best choice ever!!!Power of Omens released two of the best slabs of progressive metal ever,and sadly gave up the ghost.Zero Hour jumped in and grabbed him...the rest is soon to be history.