Just got back from seeing...

Chromatose

Squid pro quo
Apr 5, 2002
Maryland
... Blue Öyster Cult! They may be really old but they're still rockin'! Hahahaha, most of the fans at the show were probably around my parent's age. So that felt pretty odd. They played Then Came The Last Days Of May, which is an awesome song, but they threw a crazy jam section into it, so it was incredible. And of course they played their other hits.. godzilla, cities on flame.. whatever else..

and Buck Dharma seems to be quite a good guitarist

I don't know too much about BÖC, it was pretty entertaining though ...

Chromatose
History shows again and again,,,,Gobzilla
What would make you see a show like that?
That is so cool that a young (I'm guessin' in your erly 20's) Dude would go to a BOC show...Fuck man teach some people around here to listen to "other types of music !!!

Buck still smokes you are sayin"

Troy-

yeah man, I'm in my early 20s haha. I like all types of music, and especially classic rock, since a lot of those older bands had a big impact on the metal we listen to today. Those Öyster guys are definitely no exception.

This is the second time I've seen BÖC, last was a year ago. The mix was terrible at last years concert, and buck's solos were just tasteless wanking to me. They had a lot of energy tho.. This time I saw them they were a little more laid back, but still had a lot of energy. Their sound was really good and buck's guitar playing was tasteful and not too crazy/excessive.

must be a hard life touring nonstop for years and years.. and having to play Dont Fear The Reaper every night of their lives :lol: