Just got my mics back from Oktavamod!

Ah I see

Buying them modded directly from oktavamod might be the best option anyway. Depends how much they go for on ebay I suppose.

I've got other mics on the horizon before modded oktavas though, tbh

hey oz, i have a pair of 81's i can send you to dick around with for a week or so if you want to pay the return shipping...i'm pretty curious to hear them against the modtava's

hey oz, i have a pair of 81's i can send you to dick around with for a week or so if you want to pay the return shipping...i'm pretty curious to hear them against the modtava's

Depends on where u live... I'd probably get dinged with taxes if you're shipping them from the states. Not duty, sales tax. Yeah, you read that right.

Oz, do you have the different capsules for the MK-012s or do you just have the cardioid? I think I will be getting the set with the 3 different capsules from Oktavamod and was curious to hear if there were obvious improvements with the other capsules.

Depends on where u live... I'd probably get dinged with taxes if you're shipping them from the states. Not duty, sales tax. Yeah, you read that right.

i'm in the US...IN to be specific

and i'll just pack 'em in a cookie tin or something...the feds will never know the difference

I'm sure they smoke the 81's.

Jeez... My wallet is on fire....:Smokin: