Halford
Imagika
Death
Cynic
Testament
Cathedral

among others.....

Here are a few (in no particular order):

Nevermore, Overkill, Iron Maiden, Primal Fear, Evergrey, Threshold, Kamelot, Bruce Dickinson, Testament, Symphony X, Ark, Imagika, Brainstorm, Armageddon, Dead Soul Tribe, Lefay, Evanescence, Y&T (up to Meanstreak), Scorpions (up to Love At First Sting), Queensryche (up to Operation:Mindcrime), Heathen, Arch Enemy, Disturbed, Zero Hour, Into Eternity, King Diamond, Mercyful Fate, Blaze, Accept, Tad Morose, Saxon, Pathos, Vanden Plas, Iced Earth, Dio, Paradox, After Forever, Fight, Whitesnake, Journey, Judas Priest, UFO, Death Angel, Sinergy, Soilwork, Forbidden, Rammstein, Triumph, MSG, Kansas, Rainbow, Psychotic Waltz, Black Sabbath (especially the Dio and Martin eras), Illwill, Kreator, Death Machine, Children Of Bodom, Conception, Nightwish, Crimson Glory, Halford, Slayer (old)...and many more.

-Mark

Priest
Maiden
Sabbath(with Dio)
UFO
Thin Lizzy
Accept
Bruce Dickinson(Solo)
Lefay
Evergrey
Sanctuary
early Megadeth
early Queensryche
Crimson Glory
Overkill
Iced Earth
Rainbow
Dio
Kiss
Saxon
Blaze

Steve

fossil said:
Priest
Maiden
Sabbath(with Dio)
UFO
Thin Lizzy
Accept
Bruce Dickinson(Solo)
Lefay
Evergrey
Sanctuary
early Megadeth
early Queensryche
Crimson Glory
Overkill
Iced Earth
Rainbow
Dio
Kiss
Saxon
Blaze

Steve

Nice list there, but JUST early Queensryche!? Well, before this Queensryche fan (me) starts ranting, when did the early era end and what's wrong with the later stuff, except for the Q2K album, we all know what's wrong with that one!:)

Well, for me, everytime I hear Queensryche's HITNF disc I get the urge to go take a shit. Can you honestly say you like that disc?

As for QR's other more recent releases, Empire and Promised Land are decent; however, Q2K stinks like an ass that hasn't been washed in a month. Furthermore, if the rest of Tribe (QR's new disc) has choruses as bad as Desert Dance (a recent mp3 that is circulating online), QR should just change its name to DJ Jazzy Geoff and the Ryche Bunch.

Btw, this is coming from a QR fan that loved the band from the EP through OM.

-Mark

Imagikafan said:
Well, for me, everytime I hear Queensryche's HITNF disc I get the urge to go take a shit. Can you honestly say you like that disc?

As for QR's other more recent releases, Empire and Promised Land are decent; however, Q2K stinks like an ass that hasn't been washed in a month. Furthermore, if the rest of Tribe (QR's new disc) has choruses as bad as Desert Dance (a recent mp3 that is circulating online), QR should just change its name to DJ Jazzy Geoff and the Ryche Bunch.

Btw, this is coming from a QR fan that loved the band from the EP through OM.

-Mark
Yeah that pretty much sums it up for me too. I did enjoy "Promised Land" but after that it was all shit in my opinion. That new song is such a let down. Once again the song starts out cool and promising then Geoff goes into one of the worst choruses I have ever heard from QR! I hope that song was just a mistake and the rest of the new disc will be awesome. But... I have my doubts...

I didn't like Q2K at all, but I, for one, did like HITNF a bit. Obviously, it's nowhere near the greatness of the stuff that came before it, but it was enjoyable. As for that new Queensryche song in circulation, i can't find it, so I havn't heard it yet.