Just listened to IA's 2 solo albums

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
Listened to 'Freak Guitar' and 'Freak Guitar: The Road Less Traveled'

I was incredibly impressed. At first, I thought his sound was going to be a cross of Steve Vai and Joe Satriani. It had that 'tone.' But then he went into something completely different. He definitely has a unique style, and a great imagination. The Road Less Traveled is a better album in my opinion but I loved both. I hope that he does at least one instrumental song at ProgPower.

Also, I'm crossing my fingers that he joins Satriani, and Vai at G3 next year, and they come to Atlanta so I can see them.

Theres no way IA's name is big enough to go on tour with them, as deserving as he is.

I'm holding out for "The man who taught his asshole to play the flute" I think that would be a great PP singalong.

Soul of Ice said:
But I seriously do hope he whips out a dildo.
I've read about FK doing this before, but as long as it's to play the guitar and not to do some Rammstein-eque stuff :yuk: , I'm all for it. But a lot of people (on this forum anyways) know about this gimmick. Maybe he should try something else. Like having the Brazlian Women's Soccer team play around FK on stage, w/o anyone messing up! :loco:

*Image deleted as it could open up further images.*-Glenn H.